Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bombardment!

Okay so I'm taking a French history class and a "Paris Walks" class while I'm here, and, as part of the coursework for each, we have to keep a log of the walks and places of historical significance that we visit. So I could either try keeping two physical journals and paste things like receipts and bits of leaves into them, or I could combine the two into one blog. Sooo now I have another blog. Now, in addition to this blog and the pictures I post on facebook, you should have the complete picture of what I'm up to here. Sorry, I know it's a lot of me, in a lot of different places. I'm posting a link to the new blog here--it's focused on specific sites that I'm required to visit, and I'm graded on it, so if you've always wished that I'd grow up and appreciate the finer things, this is where I have to at least fake it.

Paris Walks Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment